Followers

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Consignment Shopping

I love consignment shopping! I found this cute Vera Bradley purse for Kendall for just $10 and it is a recent pattern. My favorite local consignment store is Better Than Before here in Decatur. I have found many bargains there! This Vera Bradley purse still had the tags on it, I do not believe it had ever been used. It was the perfect Back to School Happy for my sweet girl. I have also found many name brand clothing items and purses for a great price. I recently found a cute Vera Bradley in a purple pattern that I knew would be perfect for my friend, Susan, who is a Purple Lady.  My friend, Michie, recently posted a blog about the younger generation getting back to basics. It rather reminds me of the kids in the 60s and 70s.  In our materialistic world, it is good to see the next generation being more aware of saving money and living simply. As my friend, Martha, would say....It's a Good Thing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for my purple VB....Kendall and I will have similar bags!

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

Nice find! I'm a thrift-a-holic.

Arlene Grimm said...

I love a bargain!!

Mrs R said...

Arlene, such a cute bag!