Followers

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

House Cleaning

I love this quote, especially on the days I am cleaning house! It has been a while since I did a really good cleaning so that is on my to do list this week. So far, three rooms have been deep cleaned and I have three more to do downstairs before I tackle the Man Cave/ Play Room.  There is satisfaction is cleaning out drawers and closets, tossing things that are no longer needed and tidying up shelves. Dusting baseboards and getting rid of cobwebs in the corner are harder to do as you get older. I wondered if I could tell my friends, the cobwebs are early Halloween decor!  I have also been moving some things around which is always fun for someone who likes to "decorate". Having a clean house is one of the real joys in life for me. I am happier when my house is in order.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Arlene, I thought it said stand on your head at first. :-)

I do love a clean house. I try to break it up and do the downstairs one day and the upstairs another. That is do-able for me.

Kelly TalkoftheHouse said...

Please come help with mine!!! I am back to work so the house will be sadly neglected. I LOVE your quote at the top of the post. Good luck with your cleaning.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks friends...I only got one room deep cleaned today as I had the grands. And Gina, sometimes I feel like standing on my head while cleaning.lol...Kelly I would love to come and clean your pretty house and steal some of your great decorating ideas!!