Followers

Thursday, August 8, 2013

My First Etsy Purchase

 Well after at least a year or so of browsing Etsy every now and then, I finally made a purchase. I am afraid it might have been a big mistake as I am sure I am HOOKED now!!  All of my friends and family know that I LOVE anything with my monogram or my name emblazoned upon it. I was looking for some gift enclosures and I came across O Suzy Q Designs on Etsy.  There are lots of designs to choose from and I noticed Suzy also offers special Holiday enclosures so I am sure I will be ordering some more for myself.
I did not have to wait long for my order to arrive and the enclosures were wrapped so nicely that you could just give them as a little "happy" right out of the mailer. If you have a friend or family member who has everything, these sweet enclosures would make a thoughtful gift.

4 comments:

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

Super cute! I'm waiting on a onesie I ordered for Gus to arrive. It has asparaGus on it. :)

Mrs.T said...

How cute, Arlene! I made my first Etsy purchase within the past couple of months, myself. It was yarn; and I have just purchased more.

I thought of you a couple of Sundays ago when my pastor's wife gave me a little gift for no reason (a set of strawberry measuring cups!). Right away I told her that in some circles that sort of gift is known as a "happy"!

Arlene Grimm said...

Aspara Gus...I love it Jenn!! And Mrs T I am so glad you like our little Southern saying. I love giving and receiving Happies. Nothing like a little gift when you are not expecting one!

Gina said...

So cute! I will have to check out her etsy shop!