Followers

Friday, September 6, 2013

Cracker Barrel Bargains

 Don't you just love this cheery big bowl? With my blue and white kitchen I am always looking for some new pieces to add to my collection. I had eyed this bowl at our local Cracker Barrel but it was $24.95 and I did not want to pay that for one bowl. Yesterday I met Katy at the Gardendale Cracker Barrel to hand off Miss Margaret and after hugs and kisses I went inside to browse.  This bowl was marked down 80% so I knew it was going home with me. Isn't it fun to get a real bargain?
 And of course everyone is getting ready for Christmas...Cracker Barrel is no exceptiom.. This Cracker Barrel had up Christmas trees and displayed many holiday decorations. I happened to spy these acorns that were hung on a gold and silver Christmas Tree. Even though they are supposed to be a Christmas ornament, I knew I would cut them apart and use them to change up the lantern on my Dining Room Table. I plan to put fall items in my lantern and these pretty gold acorns will be perfect.  I got two ornaments for $5.98.  It is always good to be on the lookout for things that can be used many ways! This year I plan to change up my decor a bit...pictures soon!

2 comments:

Mrs R said...

Oh I love Cracker Barrel! It's been too long since I visited last. You founds some treasures!

Mrs.T said...

Such fun, Arlene!! I love the acorns ... they will be perfect to use as you are planning to. And what a bargain on that bowl. I love the sales that Cracker Barrel has!