Followers

Thursday, September 12, 2013

It's Fall at Nanaland

 Thought I would share some of my fall decor for 2013. I changed things up a bit this year. I will take a few days here on the blog to tour my autumnal house.
 Here is a close up of this vignette that sits at the end of our breakfast bar. The two crows are Mar and Ar. They were a gift from my sweet friend, Joyce. She got them at Cracker Barrel several years ago. The little pumpkins next to Mar and Ar, I found at Pineapples, one of my favorite Decatur shops.  The Jackos sign came from Tuesday Morning and the blue chalkboard was a TJ Maxx find. I love that the blue matches the blue touches in my kitchen. The big cream colored glass punkin was also a TJ Maxx find. I love that store!
 Here is my buffet...I hung my old G Fall wreath on the mirror. I love how it looks! My new lamps from Kirklands still make me happy too!
The harvest candlesticks were a gift from one of my Preschool Moms years ago. I think of Mandy every time I bring them out. I still have many gifts I received from my years as a preschool teacher and each one is special to me.

No comments: