Followers

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Repurposed Wedding Flowers!

 Alana generously gave all the ladies some of the flowers left over from the wedding. I put the bouquet on my breakfast bar.
 I took apart a big arrangement and split it into four! I love this pretty pink gerbera daisy and green button mums along with some delicate fern. It looks so pretty on my bedside table.
 A small arrangement for the bathroom and a big white rose for the bedside table in my guest room. Miss Margaret who is visiting with us this week loves her special flower.

And finally a pretty bouquet for my living room. Live flowers really do brighten up a home!

1 comment:

Mrs R said...

Arlene,

I am reading all your posts from newest to oldest and it is rather like reading an exciting book. The flowers are beautiful but I don't know who was married yet...