Followers

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Joys of Being a Grandparent

 Here is the sticker I received at Kendall's school the other day as the grandparents had breakfast with their grandchildren. I am so glad I was able to attend this special day as my own children did not get to have their grandparents come to grandparent day as they lived so far from us!  Marvin and I both enjoy our grandchildren so much. They wear us out but we love em!!
 What is more fun than doing french braids on a wiggly three year old Margaret?
 Or trying to get good pictures with some grands who are less than enthusiastic about photo opportunities?
 Giggly little girls are precious!

And sweet boy cousins who like to play with trains are number one in my book.
I am so blessed to have these four in my life and I am looking forward to Mister Benjamin Asher arriving at the first of December!! One more to love!!

No comments: