Followers

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Around the House

 I am so glad that the back of our townhouse backs up to such a pretty field. Yesterday the fog was just floating above the ground...lovely. As you can tell, the trees are just beginning to change into their fall garments!
 I found this pretty flag at Zoey's in Hartselle. I felt that it would last through Thanksgiving. I use this little flag to hide my gas meter out back! I just hate looking at ugly things.:)
And this pretty piece of art came from Zoey's as well. I have to give a shout out to this nice store. The owner is so sweet and helpful. I love to just spend some time there looking at all her pretty eye candy.

No big plans for today....hope everyone has a wonderFall weekend.

5 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Good Saturday Afternoon, Arlene. I like your fall flag. Nice that you can continue using it until Thanksgiving. I like your faith wall plaque too. We have had cold/allergy this week and today we are just taking it easy. Blessings to you this weekend.
Mildred

Gina said...

Arlene, I love when you see fog like that. Growing up in the Bay Area, CA, we had fog often. Love your finds at Zoey's. I've never heard of that store before. Is it a craft store or one like Marshall's/TJ Maxx?

I did make the soup & posted a picture on my blog. I am all warm and cozy inside. :-)

Arlene Grimm said...

Gina, Zoey's is a local gift shop in Hartselle. It is just too cute...wish you could visit it with me.

Mrs.T said...

The fall flag is beautiful, Arlene! Wish I could visit Zoey's too! Maybe if we ever get to visit Mr. T's cousins in the Mobile area, we can take a road trip and visit Hartselle.

Arlene Grimm said...

Mrs T if you travel to Mobile we are about six hours up the road. If you travel I65 we are on the way. Would love to stroll downtown Hartselle with you and have lunch!! So if you ever get down this way please stop by!