Followers

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Photos of the Grands

 Our Ledlow grands have been having a wonderfall! Their Dad and step mom took them to an Auburn Game over the weekend. I love their Auburn togs even though I am a BAMA fan!
 Here is a good picture of Landon, taken by Mommy. Love those dimples!!
 That sweet boy became Robin! He is trying on his Halloween costume. Soon it will be time to trick or treat.
 And her is Miss Kendall heading off to school one morning. She has grown up so much in the last year! And we are so proud of her school work. She loves her new school and her new teacher.
 And another Halloween preview...Smurfette. Of course, when Amelia and Ben were little, they thought Smurfette's name was Smurfhead!! Brings back so many memories as the Smurfs have been around since my children were small.

There is nothing like the love that comes with those sweet grands. I am really looking forward to meeting number five, Benjamin Asher Grimm!!

3 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

They are lovely children and how exciting to attend the Auburn game. I love their Halloween costumes.
Wishing you a nice day, Arlene.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Mildred!! I did not see a college game until I started dating Marvin!! So I was excited that they had that opportunity and they seem to have had a good time!!

Blackberry Lane said...

Same here. I attended a Ga/Ga Tech game in my 20's!