Followers

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Better Half!



 This little baby is 62 years old today!
 Marvin and his older sister, Mina with their Easter baskets. Mina will celebrate her birthday tomorrow.

The  Grimm grands with their Granna, Pansy Morel Crane.  Pictured in the front row is Amy, Edward, Granna and William. Mina, Lee and Marvin are in the second row. As you look back on pictures you remember once again that time does fly by! We had a nice day celebrating Marvin's birthday. We took a print that Marvin bought in New Mexico to be framed then we just puttered around Hartselle and Falkville. Marvin and I had a good time checking out Tractor Supply. It was one store I had never shopped at but I must say I will be going back there. They have lots of unique things for hard to buy for people! We finished up our morning out with lunch at Mama's Roadhouse in Falkville, Alabama. All I can say is YUM. I think I have found another favorite restaurant. Now we are home, just chilling and Marvin is doing one of his favorite things, watching college football.  Ga Tech won for him on his birthday...how neat is that??

2 comments:

Dewilla Hooper said...

Happy Birthday, Cousin MArvin!

Blackberry Lane said...

Happy Birthday Marvin! Sounds like a wonderful day.