Followers

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

With it being Throwback Thursday and Halloween, I thought I would share this picture of a 98% Good Witch, our Kendall. This was made about two years ago and I thought she looked so pretty!

It is supposed to be a rainy Halloween here so I am wondering if my bowl of candy just might become too much temptation for me! I have Margaret's birthday coming up and I need to make some goodie bags so I will save it for the party!(hopefully!!) I always look forward to seeing all the little ones dressed in their costumes so I hope to have a few drop by my door!

The BFF's and I are off to try a new Mexican restaurant in town for lunch today then I hope to come home and clean some as I am having Baylor as a weekend guest. Ben and Katy are moving to their new home and we are so happy for them to get settled in before Asher arrives in December.

Have a fun Halloween Friends!! Thanksgiving will be here before we know it!!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Arlene, Kendall looks so sweet! Oh goodness! A mexican restaurant! What did you order? (I love mexican food)

Blackberry Lane said...

Kendall is so pretty. What a sweet photo. Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner!

Arlene Grimm said...

Gina I had a quesadilla! it was yummy. Thanks Mildred...we think she is pretty special.