Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

More Tales from the Cracker Barrel

 Did you know you can learn to tie a scarf at Cracker Barrel? When we were in the store the other day, we saw some scarves that appeared to be braided! How could you do that with just two ends of a scarf? Well the nice lady who wraps gifts at Cracker Barrel gave us a demonstration right there in the clothing aisle!
 Of course by the time I got home, I could not remember exactly how she had done it. Google to the rescue. There were two you tube videos on braiding scarves and with a little practice I finally got my own scarf tied in time to wear it to church on Sunday!
 I also found that you can find multiple scarf sites on the web and you can learn to use your scarves in many ways...tied or draped!! I love scarves so I am sure I will be trying out some other new looks.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew I wouldn't remember either....here's to the Google sites!

Gina said...

Arlene, sooo pretty!. I love to wear scarves. I've not seen one tied/braided so prettily (pretty?) before.

Arlene Grimm said...

It took some practicing to get it just right Gina...but we CRAFTERS will prevail!!lol...

Blackberry Lane said...

I love scarves but don't own any because I do not know how to tie them. Good to know there are videos! Your scarf is lovely.

Gina said...

Arlene, I'm sorry but I don't even know what a croton is. A crouton yes but croton no. xo