Followers

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Boy, Baylor


Welcome to my Grands Gallery. This gallery displays portraits of each of my grands as they looked when they were between one and two years old. You can see that Kendall's picture is probably the fanciest. When you have your first grandchild you tend to spend the dollars on photographs, forgetting that you might just have other grandchildren some day.:) Landon and Margaret's photos were taken when they were about 18 months old.  I did not have a picture of Baylor to add to the wall so I decided to take matters into my own hands when I saw that www.canvasondemand.com was offering 50% off their canvasses.  I had taken this cute picture of Baylor but the background was not to my liking.  No problem, for a fee I could have the background changed to a pretty gray color.  I had never used this company before but I have to say I was very impressed with the results and I will be using them again!
 Now I just need to get a frame for the canvas and my grands gallery will be done until Mr Benjamin Asher Grimm arrives later in the year.

4 comments:

Mrs R said...

OOOOOh love those beautiful faces! I can imagine many precious moments spent just looking at their pictures. :-)

Arlene Grimm said...

Yes Gina...I must admit that I do like to take time to look at my "babies" especially as they are all growing up so quickly.

Blackberry Lane said...

What beautiful grandchildren. What a blessing to be expecting the arrival of a new baby boy! The canvas turned out great.

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

Beautiful picture. And yay for /2 price!