Followers

Friday, November 1, 2013

The Barn

Here is another picture of the family farm taken by my talented cousin, Scott Kuhn. Scott took a walk on the mountain to get this angle of the barn. He suggested we make it into a canvas and I just might do that! Thanks Scott.

Update on Laura...she made it to the semifinals and we will find out tonight where she placed with her FFA Creed. We are pulling for our girl!! She is a winner in our books no matter the outcome.

It was windy and rainy here last night so we only had a few trick or treaters. I had to put the remaining candy away so I would not nibble on it. It will be perfect for goodie bags for Margaret's Birthday party. Off to get groceries this morning before number two grandson, Baylor, arrives to spend some time with Nana and Grandpa.

2 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Great photo of the farm; it would make a wonderful canvas to cherish.

All the best to Laura!

We had rain last night and this a.m. Fortunately, we don't have to get out today.

Enjoy time with Baylor.

Gina said...

So beautiful, Arlene! I love all the trees. I am so ready to move. Waiting two years will definitely be a lesson in patience. We are considering "retiring" in North Carolina. I would be a southern belle. :-)