Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Prepping for Thanksgiving

We are hosting a large number of the Grimms this Thanksgiving so I am busy cleaning, baking and organizing.  I have two pies in the freezer and plan to make two apple pies tomorrow. I also have some casseroles to bake, beds to make and a bit of shopping left to do so my produce is fresh.  I must admit that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and keep telling myself to calm down but those of us with the curse of the competent, take all commitments very seriously.:) Have a blessed Thanksgiving Friends!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Oh I do hope you stop and take a breath and have a cup of tea. I am sure everyone will have a wonderful time even if things aren't absolutely perfect! And thank you for the recipe! I received this afternoon. :-)

Blackberry Lane said...

God bless you and yours this Thanksgiving.