Followers

Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran's Day

 A few of the Veterans in my family....my uncle, Earl Marcus Henderson, Jr. aka Uncle Mark.
 Beauford Edd Henderson...aka Uncle Edd. WW2
 Thomas Webster Henderson....aka "Uncle" WW1
My cousin Jeff Henderson, son of my Uncle Mark. Iraq War.  Jeff's son Blake is the fourth generation in the Henderson family to serve his country. And below is my Daddy, Ray Clifford Tankersley who served in the Korean Conflict. I am also remembering my uncle, Jerry Brock and my cousin, Steve Tankersley.  May we always remember that Freedom is not Free!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

All handsome soldiers!

Blackberry Lane said...

Good Saturday Morning, I am catching up on your blog today. It's always very heartwarming to see how many members of one family have given so much to defend our country. My heartfelt gratitude to all of them.