Followers

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wacky Wednesday!

Today has been one of "those" days. I am just sitting down for a minute before heading to pick Kendall up at school. The morning started going south when we realized Kendall had left her lunchbox at Daddy and Tara's house. Emailed the teacher to arrange for lunch then her other sweet grandmother offered to go to the house and pick it up and deliver it to school!  It is also Landon's picture with Santa Day at school so I had to be sure he was spic and span before I dropped him off. Stopped at Slate Gallery to pick up Marvin's birthday gift to himself. He had his Hobbit print framed...I will post a picture later for all you Hobbit fans. Finally a time of rest at my friend, Deborah's home. I had stopped by her house to see the doors she had painted. She painted the inside of her front door a deep smoky blue...it was very pretty. She also had some pumpkin bread and some coffee to serve. I always enjoy visiting with Deborah as her home is so welcoming and calming! I needed that this morning. After leaving Deb's, I headed to Publix to pick up a few things and I forgot it was senior citizen day....it was packed!! Finally I made it home to eat a bit of lunch then headed out to get Landon! I will be glad once we pick up Kendall that we can just stay home and relax for a while. I  guess I just prefer a leisurely pace and not a run run run pace!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Arlene, you could also title your post weary wednesday! I bet you slept well that night!