Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

2013 Ornaments

 I love getting new ornaments for my Christmas Tree. This year my travels to New Mexico and to Nashville gave me the opportunity to pick up some new pretties. This little Indian angel was purchased in Old Town Albuquerque when we visited our friends the Whitleys.
 We got this ornament in Santa Fe. It was hard to get a good picture of it because it is a shiny tin but it is a pretty replica of the cathedral  on the square.
 Now for my Nashville trips...first friend, Diane, and I went on a toot to Nashville back in November. We hoped to go to Franklin, Tn but it was raining and we ended up at the Galleria in South Nashville. We each purchased a Yes Virginia ornament at Macy's to remember our day!

Again I was with Diane,her husband, BJ, and Marvin as we had breakfast at Loveless on December 8th. Had to purchase another memento!!

And I must make a new ornament for Elliott as well as take a picture of him for my "photo" ornament of each grand at their first Christmas.  Those are the best ornaments!!

3 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

I adore your new ornaments. I also enjoyed seeing your precious grands in the previous post. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Mildred...have a blessed Christmas.

Mrs R said...

Arlene,

What a great idea to buy ornaments on your travels. Then you can reminisce during the holidays! :-)