Followers

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Keep Calm and Party On!

 Our yearly ABF Christmas party is always an event that everyone looks forward to each year. Bill and Beth hosted the party at their lovely home. If Beth ever gives up being a librarian, she could be an interior decorator!!
 The huge Christmas Tree greets everyone as they step inside the door.
 Me and Marvin with Snoopy in the background...
 Eye Candy everywhere you look!

 Another nativity. Beth has quite a few displayed around her home. Beth shared that when the grandkids visit, she has to frisk them before they leave as they like to take Baby Jesus home with them!
 Lots of good food...
 And fellowship...
 As usual, the guys are in one group and the ladies are in another.
 Dirty Santa begins...Alan likes his Guatemalan scarf and journal.
 This is me with the gift I wanted but some mean girls stole it from me!!
 My cute husband...
 Ali Baba???/
 Several of the guys got Girl Gifts but they were good sports about it. I am sure their wives will enjoy the pretties.
 Our hostess, Beth. Bill was unable to get to the party until after Dirty Santa. He plays with a group called the Sophisticated Swingers and they were serenading a nursing home with carols this evening in December.
We are so glad to have several pianists in our group. Maria played carols and we had a good time singing together.  I am so blessed to be a member of this group of believers!!

4 comments:

Mrs R said...

You and Marvin look like you are having a ball at that party! What a gorgeous home! I'm trying to figure out if that is a wreath above the manger? What gift did you end up with? :-)

Arlene Grimm said...

Mrs R, I got some Bath and Body Works products so I was happy with that. I am going to have to go and buy myself another dish towel!

Blackberry Lane said...

Beautiful home and warm and lovely friends. Merry Christmas!

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

Your home looks amazing! We're not even putting up a tree this year. *blush*