Followers

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Loveless Cafe

 After seeing the amazing Rockettes at the Grand Ole Opry House at Opry Mills, we decided we would have breakfast the next day at Loveless Cafe. Our sweet friends, Diane and BJ Wiley, were in Nashville for the Rockettes as well so they joined us in our trek to this world famous site. It has been featured on many cooking shows due to their reputation for the best biscuits ever. Now my mother is an A One biscuit maker but I have to say that Loveless Biscuits were on a par with hers which is the best compliment I can give to this cafe.  At one time the cafe had a motor court attached to it but now that area is used for shops.
 Down home charm and the parking lot was Covered Up!! We were fortunate that someone was pulling out just as we arrived.
 They also serve BBQ but we had the country ham breakfast along with homemade preserves and sorghum syrup. All I can say is YUM!
 I had to get this shirt for Ben..one time he played a joke on me regarding biscuits. He was so tickled with himself that he fooled me! Bless his heart, he has that new daddy look doesn't he? :)
And the latest picture of sweet Elliott...

Another cold, wet day here in Alabama. It is rather unusual for us. Most of our cold weather comes in January.  The dreary weather does make it seem like Christmas though. The tree is lit, carols on the radio. Tis the Season!!

3 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

What a neat old place for good biscuits. That t-shirt is great for Ben. Little Elliott is just precious. Thanks for sharing his sweet photo. We had rain for 9 days up until yesterday. It is nice to finally see the sun!

Enjoy the Christmas Season!

Mrs R said...

Country ham and biscuits! Oh my! Sounds like heaven! And the baby is adorable!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for the comments Ladies...I have been so busy lately, I have not found time to blog but hopefully later today I can put up a new post. Loveless will definitely be on the list for our Nashville trips in the future. It was so good.