Followers

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Something for the Grands...

While shopping in Hartselle with Ed and Monique on Saturday, I saw this cute table and chairs displayed on the sidewalk in front of the Spinning Wheel Antique Store. I looked at it, walked away and did some more looking. But I kept being drawn back to it. It was black and would match the decor in my kitchen. It had two sturdy chairs and a cute little table, perfect for eating or for use as a coloring book table. So I decided to get it and bring it home!! Niece Gabby was the first child to use it as she ate her breakfast there on Sunday morning. I am sure it will get quite the workout at Nana's house!

2 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

I love the table set. I have a friend searching for one just like it! You were at the right place at the right time.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Mildred...I knew if I did not get it, it would not be there long!! So glad I gave in to my impulse shopping.:)