Followers

Monday, December 2, 2013

Tired Monday!

After a big feast on Thursday, brother in law, Lee, treated us to a pizza lunch at Mellow Mushroom. We truly had a great Thanksgiving visit with all the Grimms but I am pooped today! I was up and out early to get my annual mammogram, then off to do some chores. Hopefully I can just take my time and get the house back to order today. We put up our Christmas tree yesterday so I think most of my decorating is done...pictures to come later.

I have to say that my sisters in law really were so sweet to bring me some lovely hostess gifts. I will share pictures of those later too!  We were able to get out and shop at Memi's on Bank on Friday after lunch. All three of us sisters left the store with treasures. Kendall came to spend the night with our niece, Gabby. Ed and Monique treated the girls to Frozen and all agreed it was a very good movie.

Saturday we did some antique shopping in Hartselle with Ed and Monique and I found a cute little table and chairs for the grands...pictures later!:) And we were so sad to see Alabama lose to Auburn after an undefeated season!

Sunday saw the last of our visitors on their way home leaving us with so many sweet memories.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Mellow Mushroom! What a cute name for a restaurant! You all look tired but hungry!