Followers

Monday, January 27, 2014

Glasses!

Here is my oldest girlie in her new glasses!! Now both of my grandgirls wear glasses. And they look so cute in them too!! Kendall's class at school  had an eye screening and she brought home a note saying she needed further evaluation. Her step mom, Tara, took her to the optometrist and now she is wearing glasses. Her American Girl Doll, Molly, also wears glasses!!  Kendall has always wanted glasses. I think she thought they were cool.:) I am hoping they do help her to see better and that she will enjoy reading even more.  Of course Nana cannot wait to get a photo of Kendall and Margaret together looking cool in their eyeglasses.

2 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

These glasses are cute on her. I love the style. How fun that her dolly wears glasses too. I am thankful for the screening and I hope it makes reading/learning easier for her.
The recent tubes surgery for my great niece helped her tremendously. The results were almost immediate!

Terri D. said...

She looks adorable in them! I've had glasses since first grade. Can't imagine life without them. Hope she can see better now! Looking forward to seeing both young ladies!