Followers

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hot Chocolate Weather

Well it seldom gets cold enough in Alabama for me to really enjoy hot chocolate in this stage of my life.  I have to say that my internal heater is helping me to get through this cold spell.:) I had this Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate served to me by friend, Susan, and I am now addicted to it!!  It is so chocolately and if it is too hot, add a splash of half and half!! We all know we need more calories in cold weather. That's my story and I am sticking to it!! If you are looking for some really good hot chocolate, this is it. I purchase mine at Walmart and it is not too expensive but I noted in some customer reviews that other stores have bumped up the price to around six dollars a box!! No matter how good it was, I would not pay that for it!!   Our temps are supposed to be back up in the 50s and 60s by the weekend and I am really looking forward to that. This GRITS(Girls Raised in the South)Girl is ready for warmer weather!!

4 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

This hot chocolate would be especially tasty today. Thanks for the review.
John explained to our northern neighbors what GRITS stands for this past weekend!
Like you, I'm anxious for the weekend and warmer temps.

31ea0b50-77e0-11e3-88d0-000bcdcb8a73 said...

I am down to one packet....guess I better stock up for future cold weather.

Mrs.T said...

Hmmm, I will have to see how much our Walmart is selling this for. It looks wonderful. I make my own hot chocolate mix and keep jars of it on hand in the winter, but this looks so yummy I will try it if it's affordable. Thanks for the recommendation!

This morning it was 8º but we had some below zero weather last week. Just too cold!

Mrs R said...

Arlene, I've not seen the dark chocolate one before. $6 a box... that's too steep for me!