Followers

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I Heart Monograms!!

 Please check out these sweet things made by my fellow blogger, Dixie Delights. She has an Etsy store that now sells these cute notebooks and bag tags! She is one talented lady and a Georgia Tech Grad to boot!! You can find her blog on my side bar and there is a link to her store on her blog.
 I have never seen a monogram I did not like! Maybe I just like seeing my name and initials on all of my belongings. :)  The bag tag is now gracing the Vera Bradley bag I am taking to the hospital each day. I chose this light pink Lily Pulitzer Design but you can find several different styles at Amanda's etsy shop.
I will be using this notebook to keep special sayings, drawings etc. It just makes me happy and inspired when I look at it. I am sure I will be ordering more of these beauties.

Third Day post op and Marvin is doing very well! He was able to get rid of the hospital gown and tubes today so that was progress in itself. We are learning how to get out of the bed and walk. Marvin will still need some help for days to come but I am feeling confident we can make it at home when we are discharged on Friday. Thanks for all your prayers and concern for my sweet husband.

6 comments:

Gina said...

Such gorgeous work! I will check out her blog! :-)

Arlene Grimm said...

She is a really gracious Southern Belle. She is from Savannah as is Marvin and she is a GT grad, as it Marvin so we feel we have a lot in common. Her work is perfection as well.

Blackberry Lane said...

What pretty and useful crafts. I'll pay her a visit. My nephew graduated from Tech, also.
So happy to hear Marvin is improving. Prayers continue for you both.

Blackberry Lane said...

What pretty and useful crafts. I'll pay her a visit. My nephew graduated from Tech, also.
So happy to hear Marvin is improving. Prayers continue for you both.

Dixie Delights said...

Thank you so much for the kind words, Arlene!! Mother called me bright and early to tell me I was on your blog :-). I am also happy to read about Marvin's progress!

Terri D. said...

The monogrammed items are great. Love the bag tags! Prayers and good thoughts follow you both home from the hospital!