Followers

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Little Bit

Here is six week old Elliott....he is chubbing up!!
 Grandpa with his Grimm boys, Baylor and Elliott.
Nana and her precious boy. It is so nice to have a baby in the family again.

Marvin update....Today he was up walking and did very well. Tomorrow he will get all his tubes out (ivs and drains) so he will go from IV Morphine to pain meds by mouth. I am praying that all will go well and he will continue to make progress. His therapists remind him that it is a process.

Today has been a sad day as another friend left us for heaven. It was unexpected so it is still hard to believe. Please pray for a family who has lost husband, father and grandfather. We spent many Sundays eating lunch at their home. They were the kind of people who reached out to others and made everyone feel loved and appreciated. Rest in Peace dear friend.

5 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

My sympathy to you in the loss of a friend.
Thank you for the update on Marvin. Praying tomorrow will go well.
The grandboys are so sweet. Elliott is getting bigger. Precious pictures.

White Lace and Promises said...

Joy amid sorrow. I know that cutie-patootie adds a smile!

Terri D. said...

I am so sorry for your loss. It is hard anytime, but perhaps harder when it is sudden like that. Prayers lifted. Glad Marvin is doing well and thanks for the update! Elliott and Baylor are both adorable!

Gina said...

Arlene, I will add this family to my prayers. I'm glad that Marvin is on the mend. Bless his heart. I hope he is able to sleep well. The boys are getting so big!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for the prayers for our friend. He will be laid to rest Friday afternoon. It has been hard for me as I am needed at the hospital and I hate I cannot be there for his wife. Maybe she will need me more in the days ahead. I am thankful that God knows all our steps and orders them.