Followers

Friday, January 24, 2014

Remember this Face?

If you are a fan of the movie, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, you will know this is sadistic Nurse Ratchet.  Marvin teases me by calling me Nurse Ratchet. I told him that he better hope I am not this evil nurse as I am in charge of his care for the next few weeks.

We saw One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest while we were dating. It was also on the big screen while I was doing my Psychiatric Nurse Clinical and it was a little too close for comfort!! No one can forget the characters in this Oscar winning movie.

We arrived home this afternoon and Marvin is in his recliner with a blankie and the logs on. It feels very cozy. We will be in all weekend, doing our exercises here at home then we go to rehab on Monday afternoon. It will be nice to have some couple time to watch movies, read, chat and take a few drives once Marvin is up to it. Thanks for all the love and concern shown to us here in the Blogworld.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Yikes! I saw that movie a long time ago and I would not want her to be my nurse!

Blackberry Lane said...

So thankful you two are home. Continued prayers for a quick recovery. God bless your weekend.

Terri D. said...

I recognized her right away!! And I know you are not even close to being a Nurse Rachet! lol

Glad things are going well, and I appreciate the update!! Have a nice, quiet and cozy weekend!! Hugs and prayers!