Followers

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Totally Agree

Like Dorothy and Mary Engelbreit, I agree there is no place like home. After a week in the hospital we look forward to coming home tomorrow afternoon. Then we will start outpatient therapy next week. Marvin's physical therapist is very pleased with his progress so that is a wonderful thing. We have been glad to have all the medical expertise at our fingertips at Decatur General but we will be glad to be home tomorrow evening, sipping hot chocolate and watching Grimm! Thanks for all the prayers and best wishes. We are on the road to recovery!

6 comments:

Terri D. said...

We like Grimm, too!! My prayers will continue for a safe trip home and continued healing! Thanks for the update!

Mrs.T said...

So happy to hear Marvin is doing so well! Will pray for an excellent and uncomplicated recovery!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Friends....and Terri, since our name is Grimm we were intrigued by the show and have grown to like it very much.

Blackberry Lane said...

I know you will both feel so much better at HOME! I'm thankful the surgery is behind you now and I'm praying for a quick recovery.

Judy said...

I hope that your husband has a speedy recovery and that he's able to resume doing the things that he loves to do.

Gina said...

Home! I am so glad Marvin will be home. He will get the bestest care with you!