Followers

Friday, January 10, 2014

Two for One

I love shopping at Publix when they have their buy one get one free products that I actually use! I have found that in January, Publix is a good place to restock the pantry. My own pantry was rather bare after the holidays. Today I was even more excited as I found my favorite Swiss Miss Dark Chocolate Sensation on sale as a bogo.  I also found an interesting new product...Nabisco Premium Saltine crackers can now be found in a round cracker( Like a saltine Ritz). My grands love saltine crackers! And Honey grahams were also bogo! They will be perfect to have with our hot chocolate in the evening.

Now I have a long afternoon stretching before me. I will probably get started on some laundry, work on my cross stitch and do some reading. Tonight Grimm will be on tv at the Grimm house...the perfect Friday evening!

3 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Sounds like you got some great deals! It is drizzly and cool here today - a good day to read, I think. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Mrs R said...

Arlene, I have yet to watch Grimm yet. It is on my Netflix list. Have there been two seasons yet?

Arlene Grimm said...

I believe this is season three Gina. It is better to watch it from the beginning. It can be pretty scary!