Followers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Young Nurses

The Class of June 1976 at Georgia Baptist Hospital School of Nursing. Thanks to Facebook I was able to get a copy of this picture from friend and former suitemate, Terrie. This picture was taken just before we graduated. We were wearing the uniform of our choice and our nursing caps that we were so proud of!! I am in the third row from the top...second young lady on the left!(click to enlarge) Seeing all these sweet young faces took me back to a happy time when the whole world lay before us. I have been able to stay in contact with my closest friends and facebook has reconnected me to many of my classmates. a I am happy to find out where they are and what they are up to these days.  Hope you enjoyed this blast from the past.

1 comment:

Blackberry Lane said...

What a treasured photo. Thanks for sharing it. I only recently joined facebook, and it has been fascinating to reconnect with friends from long ago.