Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ashton Corners Mystery Readers and Cheese Straw Society


I just found a cute new mystery series set in the imaginary town of Ashton Corners, Alabama.  It centers around a group of readers of all ages who like mysteries and food! Sounds like a winning combination to me. After reading several more serious books, I was in need of some light reading and found these on Amazon at a bargain price of 5.99 each. I enjoyed this quick read and I think the writer will get better as she continues to write her mysteries.  If you need a break from this dreary winter, take an armchair trip to Ashton Corners, Alabama.

5 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

These are my fav type of books.

Blackberry Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri D. said...

It is always fun to get a book review! I read all the time. These sound interesting!

HOOTIN ANNI said...

I !!LOVE!! your book blurb. Well said. It makes me wanna sit down and read.

Rose said...

Books and food = good time!