Followers

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Round Two!

We got another two to three inches of snow late yesterday and overnight. It was very pretty as it fell to the ground. I have enjoyed seeing everyone's snow pictures posted on Facebook. This morning the sun is shining brightly and I can see the snow is beginning to melt. Monday it will be 60!! I must admit I am ready for some spring like weather. I think I am getting CABIN FEVER!

I took some time yesterday to work on Baby Elliott's birth sampler so I did accomplish a few things during this week of snowy weather. Tomorrow will be Valentine's Day. I am slated to be on a panel with some other "old Married Ladies" at the MOPS meeting at our church tomorrow. I hope that we can impart some wisdom to the young wives. Then Mar and I will go out for a Valentine's Day Lunch at one of our favorite restaurants. One more week at home for Marvin then he plans to go back to work. I will miss him but being a creature of habit, I am ready to get back to my normal routine!

Have a blessed day friends.

2 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

We had more snow overnight but it is warming up nicely. It is pretty but I'm ready for it to be gone now!
Hope you two have a very nice Valentine lunch.

Terri D. said...

Glad to hear Marvin is doing so well!! I know what you mean about that normal routine! Ours has been disrupted for a month and we are looking at another two weeks of company....It's all good though, and there is always light at the end of the tunnel!!