Followers

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Snow Pictures

Since it is a slow day here in Grimmland, I thought I would share some snow pictures. This lovely lady is my niece, Laura, who will be sixteen in two weeks!! It does not seem possible but it is true. She is know as La La to my grands and they all love love love her.
 These two pictures are of the pond on my homeplace. This is part of the land Marvin and I own there. Marvin's dream is to build a little cabin there. My brother in law, Bruce, is egging him on as Bruce has found the perfect site for a cabin.

And finally...the cutest little snow bunny ever!! Mister Elliott!! In his two months of life he has experienced two big snows! That is rare in the south.  I can't wait to see him again and smother him with kisses!!  This Nana loves all her grands and enjoys every chance she has to be with these precious children.

2 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Laura and Elliott's photos are precious. What beautiful snow photos and how fun to think about a cabin in the future! That was a dream of ours at one time.
Have a great day.

Rose said...

Elliot looks so interested in everything! And Miss Laura is beautiful! I love those snow pictures. I can imagine life in a cabin there. :-)