Followers

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentine Mix Happies!


 Here is a sweet Valentine mix that is super easy to put together for special friends (and neighbors in my case!). I saw this recipe on the QVC Facebook page the other day. Show host, Jill Bauer, had made a batch of it and packaged it in little mason jars!! I placed my "happies" in clear cellophane bags and tied the bags with a cute pink and brown polka dot bow.  I added a few more M&Ms to mine than the recipe called for because I love chocolate!
Here is the recipe...1 cup M&Ms
                               1 cup Golden Graham cereal
                               1 cup mini marshmallows

Each bag of M&Ms holds two cups so that will make 6 cups of the mix.  I had cereal and marshmallows left over so I may buy another bag of M&Ms to make a batch for the grands. Easy Peasy and a very pretty and yummy Valentine for someone special.

3 comments:

Mrs.T said...

What a fun idea, Arlene! Thanks for sharing!

Blackberry Lane said...

What a great idea! Thanks.

Rose said...

Arlene, those pictures look dangerous! It would be difficult to stop eating!