Followers

Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Little Heart Art

Kendall brought home this special Valentine art from school last week. I was so enamored of it, Kendall asked if I would like to keep it and of course I said yes!! After displaying it for a while, it will go in her treasure box. I have a box for each grand where I keep things that I think they will enjoy when they are older. I just noticed that you can see a picture of Baby Kendall right behind the Valentine on my Bulletin Board. Time flies!!

Today is Friend Day...we are off to try a new restaurant here in Decatur, Gyros. Later in the afternoon I am hosting a Bible Study in my home. Our church has launched a new ladies ministry, Women Walking Worthy. Groups of eight ladies and one mentor are gathering for a three year study on Spiritual Womanhood. This year's book is Spiritual Mothering by Susan Hunt.  I am happy to be a part of this ministry.

5 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Darling Valentine and how special to keep these treasures for the grands.

Wishing you a lovely lunch and Bible study.

Arlene Grimm said...

thanks Mildred!! I love it when my grands like to craft!! I am a crafty Nana. Kendall and I are already planning projects for Spring Break.

Terri D. said...

What a precious keepsake!! I love the idea of small Bible study groups, but a three-year commitment is daunting to me. I thought the last 12-week Bible study I participated in was long!

Arlene Grimm said...

Yes Terri, three years is a commitment to hang with the same group of ladies. We all had a good time together and I think we will bond easily. Group dynamics is so important!!

Rose said...

Arlene, that valentine is precious! The grands will get a kick out of seeing all their saved treasures one day. That Bible study sounds great. How exciting!