Followers

Monday, March 17, 2014

Top O The Morning to Ya!!

 This Blinking little Leprechaun stopped by my house!! Landon is my Blinker...every time I tried to get a picture, he blinked. We even tried the "Close your eyes and I will count to three. When I say three, open your eyes." But I finally got one with his eyes open!! I loved the cute little hat that they made at school. Happy St Paddy's Day to all my Blog Friends. I am a bit Irish...some of my ancestors immigrated to America from Northern Ireland. One day I would like to go back there and explore my roots.  But today I am off to Huntsville to get my teeth cleaned at Dr Cook's office! I will be on the lookout for that pot of gold I keep hearing about!!:)

4 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

What a great photo! Happy St. Patrick's Day. Best wishes at the dentist.

Terri D. said...

What a cutie!! Those blue eyes are beautiful!! Ugh to the dentist.

Gina said...

Did your dentist find gold in your filling?

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks friends....Terri, I agree with you. Thanks to a terrible dentist I had as a child, I am scared too death of dentists. Fortunately, I have a good one now but still do not enjoy going! And Gina, it usually works the other way for me, The dentist takes my gold and puts it in his pocket!!lol. Mildred, I had a pretty good check up but I am getting some restoration work done soon...old fillings are giving way!