Followers

Saturday, March 22, 2014

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Easter

 Now that St Patrick's Day is over, I took the time to decorate for Easter. I do not do a lot of decorations for Easter but the Grands love to see what Nana comes up with for this special season. I got this nice Door Hanger from Amberlynn's Door Decor on Etsy. Her things are very reasonably priced and she is an Alabama crafter so I am glad to give her my business.
 And here is the sweet little lamb I found last year at Pier One. Granddaughter, Margaret loves Lambs so I purchased it with her in mind.
 This is my secretary that is just inside the front door. I found this pretty egg at TJ Maxx. Kendall looked inside it to see if there was any candy to be had but alas it was empty. I will have to fix that and surprise her.
 This cute Easter bunny is on the turquoise table that showcases all my sweet grands. I still need to add Elliott's picture to the group!!
 My BIG bunny that I found at TJ Maxx many years ago. The pedestal he sits on is new. I found it at a little antique store down town. And my crystal candle holders came from Tammy Eddy Antiques. I have switched the candles to pink ones!  If you look carefully you can see my little lambs and chicks that I picked up at Hobby Lobby among the eggs and grass.
 My chandelier....It really says Spring!
 Another Mr and Mrs Bunny....atop my kitchen hutch.
And last, another Pier One find....I placed it on the grands little table in the kitchen. The children love the fact that I always decorate "their" table.

Well that is all my decorating at Nanaland. I look forward to seeing everyone's post on their Easter tableaus and traditions. Later this afternoon we will head down the road to Birmingham to celebrate Baylor's Third Birthday!! You can be sure there will be photos on Monday!!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Happy Birthday Baylor!

I love your Easter decorations especially your chandelier! I have some eggs hanging from mine too but the kids say they look like insect egg sacs. (yikes)

Terri D. said...

Looking forward to the birthday photos!! Your Easter decorations are wonderful! I don't really decorate for Easter, at home, but I put a candy dish and a bunny out in my office, at work, that speak Spring!

Arlene Grimm said...

Oh Gina...how funny!! I guess that shows how their scientific minds work. Terri, I imagine everyone in the office knows about where to find some Easter candy!! I am trying to keep the candy I have bought hidden from myself.lol...Thanks for the sweet comments ladies.

Blackberry Lane said...

You have some very pretty Easter items. I love your door décor especially.

Blessings to you both this Sunday.

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

Pretty! I think you need to leave the cross up year-round so I can find your house. ;)