Followers

Monday, March 31, 2014

Lion or Lamb?

It is the last day of March....will this month go out like a lamb? The old saying goes March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. When I stepped out to get the morning paper it was quite chilly and my heat is coming on intermittently so I cannot say I spot a lamb!!  The forecast says we will reach the 60s today so maybe March will go out like a lamb.

We had a nice weekend. Marvin got to watch lots of basketball games on tv in his man cave. He was so disappointed as Louiville was beaten by one point on Saturday night. Marvin used to teach physics at U  of L so he still pulls for the Cardinals.  We did take time out Saturday afternoon to go and see Divergent. We had both read the book and thought we would enjoy the movie. We did. The movie followed the plot line of the book so we were not disappointed. We seldom go to the movies but I would like to go to see God is Not Dead. I have heard so many good things about it...maybe next Saturday.

Sunday was church, then out to lunch before coming home to rest. I am so glad God gave us a day to rest!! I enjoy my Sunday afternoon naps.  And now Call the Midwife is back on PBS so I have a nice tv program to watch on Sunday evenings.

And now a new week, full of possibilities!!



4 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Good Morning, After a lot of rain and wind, we are expecting sunshine and warmer temps this week.

Sounds like you had a good weekend.

Blessings to you this week.

Terri D. said...

I am so happy Call The Midwife is back! We love that show, and look forward to it!! Our March is going out like a lamb...but this is Florida. Wishing you a good week!

Gina said...

Arlene, your weekend sounds sweet. We had a lamb of a day today. Call the Midwife! Hooray! Did it start already or will it start soon?

Arlene Grimm said...

Midwife started Sunday evening and it was a great episode, as usual.