Followers

Saturday, March 8, 2014

ONCE

We are heading off to Atlanta this bright sunny day!! Last fall we purchased tickets to see the musical, ONCE, at the fabulous Fox Theater in Hotlanta. We are staying just across the street at the Georgian Terrace so no parking woes or worrying about being late to the show. I always like visiting Atlanta as I have many fond memories of my time there at nursing school. And of course it is where I met my honey so that adds to the memories.

Thanks to Kelly at Talk of the House, we got some advice on restaurants! We decided to have a late lunch early supper at Antico. Then we will hit Supreme Donuts for a dessert. Both of these eating establishments are not far from our old Georgia Tech stomping grounds so we are familiar with the area. Hopefully we will have some left overs for an after the show snack in our room before turning in for the night.

Sunday we plan to hit up the Jazz Brunch at Five in Birmingham before stopping to pick up Margaret and bring her to visit in Decatur for a few days. So a busy but fun weekend and we are looking forward to making more memories!

4 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Sounds like a delightful time and our weather today is just perfect!

Terri D. said...

It does sound like a delightful time for you two!! What fun!

Gina said...

Arlene,

I've seen a commercial for that play and it looks wonderful! The songs sound sweet. Enjoy!

PS I sent you an email.

أحمد الرشيدي Ahmad Elrashidy said...

In the name of God the Merciful
my Name: Ahmad Abdel-Ati Rashidi.
my Address: Egypt - Luxor - Dabayaa - Alfarshoti.
my Date of Birth: 08/16/1981
my Mobile No: +20/01111338021
rashidyahmad@yahoo.com