Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Has Sprung!

Today marks the first day of Spring. The daffodils are blooming, the Bradford Pears are a snowy white but we are still wearing our winter duds as it has been very chilly. I have my capris and flip flops in readiness for a lovely spring day but so far they are just languishing in my closet...making fun of me every time I go to select an outfit for the day. But I live in hope!!

It is friend day and we are doing breakfast at Mr Henry's in Hartselle, one of my favorite places. So I must be off to get dressed, put on my coat and hit the road. Have a great day friends!!

2 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Happy Spring. Enjoy your lunch.

Terri D. said...

Hope you had a good lunch, and that you don't have to wait too much longer to wear those flip-flops and capris!