Followers

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Chocolate Frog!

Son Charles and Daughter in Law, Nancy, celebrated Nancy's 30th birthday with a week long trip to Orlando, Florida and all the great theme parks that are located there! Charles had assured me that he would bring me something from the Harry Potter Experience.  On Sunday, he and Nancy made good on their promise and what should appear but a Chocolate Frog, along with a Godric Gryffindor  collectible card.  Unfortunately my frog did not have even one good jump in him!!( You Harry Potter Fans will understand!) Thanks for a little bit of magic from Honeydukes Charles and Nancy!!

3 comments:

Terri D. said...

He looks good!! Enjoy!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Terri, I cannot bring myself to eat it!!lol...

Gina said...

Is it dark or milk chocolate, Arlene? I wonder if they sell smaller (tadpole) versions? :-)