Followers

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Finally!!

Well after working on this sampler since December I am finally finished with my project.  It is such a small sampler that I am ashamed it took me this long to complete the stitching.  Now it is off to the framer and hopefully Katy will have it soon so she can hang it up with Margaret and Baylor's samplers.  Elliott is so "new" that I am still getting used to seeing his name in print!! Marvin had received some papers in the mail and Benjamin E Grimm was included in the grands names and he said it startled him as well!! Love that little man and looking forward to seeing all the Bham(Hoova) grands at Kendall's birthday party on Saturday.

One of the reasons I was able to complete this needlework is that Marvin was sick all weekend and we were stuck inside.  I was determined to make the most of the confinement.  I also received two nice Happies in the mail on Saturday.
My canvas of Margaret and Landon arrived!! Not sure where its' final home will be but love seeing these two smiling faces. They are best buds.

The Easter Card on the right came from a sweet blog friend who makes her own cards!! That makes them extra special. The one on the left is the one she made last year. I hope I am starting a collection of Gina Cards.

Well Winter has returned today.....cold and windy but I hope that means that we will have a nice Easter Weekend.  I am looking forward to wearing my new lavender Easter Dress without a Coat!!:)

5 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

I love the sampler. That is really a treasure
Wishing you and yours a blessed Easter.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Mildred....now I have a Halloween sampler that I need to finish up. Maybe I will have it framed by October!! Hoping we all have a warm happy Easter.

Gina said...

Arlene, I hope Marvin is feeling better. I think the cold temperatures moved up north. We may have snow tonight.

Arlene Grimm said...

He is on the road to recovery Gina...still hacking a bit but feeling much better. This has been a strange year weather wise!!

Terri D. said...

Your sampler is lovely and makes a wonderful keepsake! Gina creates beautiful cards!!