Followers

Friday, April 11, 2014

Happies Part One

Since the day that Lanier, my friend and Sis in law, introduced me to the concept of "Happies" I have been all about this gift giving idea.  I really enjoy finding small gifts to share with friends and family. (That is why I love to search through TJ Maxx and Ross!!) With Easter coming up soon, I have a few happies to buy for Kendall and Landon's teachers.  Thanks to Cracker Barrel for helping me get a cute happy for each teacher.
 The sweet gift wrap lady at the Hartselle Cracker Barrel put together these cute happies for me! You can choose from any of their treats and she will bag them up and add a cute bow.


I decided to photograph them next to my Fake Chocolate bunnies that were Mama G's!! If they were real chocolate bunnies they would not make it very long around me!

And I am happy to report that I am often on the receiving end of Happies as well! My friend, Susan, gave me this pretty Jelly Bean dish towel. I decided to try it out as a table runner on the Littlies Table!  It looks so cute and fits perfectly!! Last week my friend, Terry, gave me a pretty packaged lemon cookie from Mel's Sweet Treats. Sorry but I did not get a picture of it before it was eaten!!:)

Happies make any day a Special Day!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Happy Happy! Thank you so much, Arlene, for the sweet Easter card. I just mailed mine today. :-)