Followers

Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Kendall

We celebrated Kendall's 8th birthday on Saturday. Her actual birthday is Friday, the 25th so she will celebrate again then as well! You cannot have too many birthday celebrations.


The theme was Frozen and Kendall wore her Princess Anna costume. Mommy did a great job decorating for the Frozen party.


Nana got a chance to love on her princess!!


Kendall had fun opening her "big" gift which included box after box until she reached her Ipad mini.

Margaret found this princess hat upstairs and put it on to enjoy the festivities.

Well I did get a picture of all five grands....Landon blinked, Baylor was less than happy to stand with the group and Margaret is looking at Baylor!! It is a great picture of Kendall and Elliott!! Oh well  this is real life. While I would love to have a beautifully posed picture of all five in matching outfits, this will have to do for now!!  It probably depicts my crew perfectly!! This is the Grimmlin  photograph!!


Hugging on Miss Margaret!!

Our sweet baby boy, Elliott!!

The birthday girl blows out the candles on her cake. May all your wishes come true Kendall. 

4 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

These photos are awesome! So happy I stopped by to see everyone. Hope Kendall has a super birthday.

Arlene, you look so pretty; your complexion is gorgeous.

Arlene Grimm said...

Mildred if you were here I would hug your neck! Thanks for the compliment on my complexion. It is a blessing and a curse. When I get hot, I turn beet red. Fortunately it was quite pleasant outside on Saturday. We will be celebrating Miss K's birthday all week!!lol.

Terri D. said...

Well, Mildred said it first, but I'll say it too...you look fabulous!

Your grandchildren are all adorable and precious! I think every little girls will be having a "Frozen" party this year! Great music in that movie!

Thanks for sharing the love!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Terri!!! You are making me blush. Being with my sweet grands brings joy to my face!! And yes, Frozen is THE movie right now!