Followers

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Is That a Pear I See??

Everyone who knows me well, knows that I have a thing about Pears. I just love them...not to eat in particular but to collect pear items of all shapes, sizes and colors. ( Yes, my friend, Susan, found a large lavender pear for me and it now resides on top of the armoire in my bedroom.) So when I was cruising through Tuesday morning the other day, I saw this sweet rug and knew it was calling for me to purchase it!  I have a rationale for every impulse buy!!
See what I mean???I could not resist!!

4 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Well! I love items with pears too! Very cute rug.

Arlene Grimm said...

I am a sucker for pears Mildred!!!

Gina said...

Arlene, that is too cute! No Tuesday Morning stores here. :-(

Arlene Grimm said...

It is rather like Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshalls's Gina. If you seem something you like there, better snatch it up as it will be gone the next time you shop there!! So glad I was able to get this rug for myself.