Followers

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Boys

It seems the storms have passed us by and everyone is trying to get back to their regular routine.  Many of our fellow Alabamians are picking up the pieces from Monday evening's tornados. Please keep those affected by the tornados in your prayers. Our morning paper was filled with pictures from Coxey and Athens, Alabama, where the tornados wreaked havoc. As I was reading the paper I came upon  an article that related if your home is damaged or destroyed by a tornado it is your responsibility to clean up the damage. How overwhelming to someone who has lost everything! Fortunately we have many great citizens who go out and help with clean up and my hat is off to those wonderful folks.

Now on to the post about my BOYS...my little grandsons.  Here is a picture of Elliott in his helmet!! He is ready for tornado weather.

I just love that little face!!



Here is Baylor, checking out an Easter Egg. 


Amelia took this photograph at Landon's ball game on Saturday.  I think it is so cute...there is my favorite player, number 8!!

Have a great Hump Day...the weekend is in sight!!

3 comments:

Terri D. said...

Your grandbabies are adorable!!

I am certainly keeping all those who suffered losses, from the storms, in my prayers!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Terri... going to see my Bham babies Friday night and I cannot wait!!

Gina said...

I am so glad that you all are safe and sound. Love the pictures! So sweet!