Followers

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Remembering the 80s!

When William, Kate and baby George stepped off the plane in their tour of Australia and New Zealand, I think we were all happy to see a good picture of little George. What a cute baby! He reminds me of his mom and his dad. I am old enough to remember what William looked like when he was a baby!!:)  And to think this little fellow will one day be the King of England.

I had to smile at the  hoopla created by the little sweater that George wore in a recent family photograph...his blue sweater had his name emblazoned across the front. Of course every mummy in Great Britain wanted to get that sweater. I remember a sweater that his grandmother, Diana, wore back in the day that made everyone dash out and try to find one just like it.

I must admit my 20 something heart longed for a sweater just like Diana's!! And now I hear that there has been a run on the little kangaroo back pack that arrived in Australia with the young prince.

Oh how we all fall prey to the fashions of the Royals!!  I don't know about you but I am looking forward to seeing more pictures of the young Royals and baby George as they travel down under!!

5 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

I love seeing their photos, too. He is a beautiful baby and they seem to adore him.

Arlene Grimm said...

I hope their fairy tale has a happy ending!! They do seem devoted to one another and little George.

Terri D. said...

I think we all fell in love with Diana and her boys!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Oh yes Terri!!! It was fun to see those young men grow up before our eyes!!

Gina said...

Prince George is solo adorable!