Followers

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Done!

Well I finally found a centerpiece for my dining room table. I was shopping at The Bumblebee in Hartselle last week when I came upon this pretty glass container that is meant to hold a candle.

The glass is rather bubbly and old looking which I like a lot. When I purchased it, there was moss in the bottom of the jar for decoration. But friend, Susan, had given me a bag of faux pears as part of my birthday gift and I thought they would look great in the jar.  I then added a battery operated candle that I had on hand to complete the look.

Here is a long view of the centerpiece.  I really love it and it goes well with the rest of my decor. In my opinion you can never have too many pears!!

2 comments:

Terri D. said...

You are so creative. The reflection on the table just adds to the beauty.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Terri....I do enjoy "decorating"!