Followers

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Fun Friday

Here is a picture of my sweet girlie. She was on a field trip to the Cathedral Caverns with her second grade class. Mommy was able to go with her as I dropped Landon off at school for the day. I am glad that Kendall is making sweet memories with her mom.

Friday was a busy day for me as well. After dropping Landon off at school, I went to visit my friend, Deborah, where I borrowed some hostess items for a party we are having on Thursday evening for a sweet young lady who is getting married on Memorial Day Weekend.  Then I was off to meet friends, Terry and Amy for a bit of shopping in Hartselle, Alabama. We had lunch at the local restaurant, Cahoots. I wish I had thought to carry my camera along. I really need to invest in a small purse size camera so that I can add more photos to my blog.

After lunch, I was off to do some grocery shopping. I also picked up some goodies for the Bham  grands. Marvin and I dashed off at four to get to Ben and Katy's house so they could go to an Eric Clapton concert. We got home at 12:45 am and fell into bed!! Now I am up and getting ready to spend a Saturday with the Sisters at our church. We are making teacher gifts for the teachers at the public school near our church.  And I hope to watch the Kentucky Derby today as it brings back memories of our Old Kentucky Home in Louavul where we resided for four years.

Have a blessed weekend friends.

3 comments:

Terri D. said...

Kendall is beautiful!! You have been busy, and I hope you are settled in for the race, relaxing a bit today!

Blackberry Lane said...

What a great photo of Kendall. You certainly do keep a full schedule. Enjoy every minute!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks friends!!! I am napping this afternoon!