Followers

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my Mother! She is 83 years old and still going strong. She cooks meals for the family, she does beautiful handwork and keeps  her mind sharp by reading and doing word search puzzles. I tell everyone that she has more energy at 83 than I do at 58.

I am blessed to be able to call her and wish her a Happy Mother's Day.  I always think of my late mother in law on Mother's Day as well.

Mama G raised six children, one of which is my husband! She did a great job with him. She was more than a mother in law to me, she was a second mother.

I am thankful for my three children and my five grandchildren. They have taught me so much about life and love.

1 comment:

Terri D. said...

I love hearing that your mother-in-law was like a 2nd mother to you. I was blessed the same way, and miss her so much. The pictures are great!! Lovely, lovely women!